Welcome to the NMS chemical and biological metrology website. Please log in
to view restricted content.
The UK Chemical Calibration Facility
LGC's internationally recognised analytical scientists with a unique combination of state-of the-art chromatography and mass spectrometry methods, are able to offer a range of highly specialist calibration and measurement services and advice to:
- Calibration service providers
- Proficiency testing scheme organisers
- Reference material producers
- Standards and regulatory bodies
- Quality assurance and testing laboratories
The UKCCF provides advice and solutions to a wide range of quality and measurement issues:
- Confirmation of product specification against standards and regulations
- Independent verification of in-house quality control materials
- Compliance with quality standards such as ISO/IEC 17025, GLP/GMP, ISO 9001, ISO 15189
- Dispute resolution e.g. product specification and quality
- Problem solving e.g. reliable identification of measurement bias
- Credibility and confidence to compete in the international market place.
For further information, please contact the NMS Helpdesk at LGC:
Tel. +44 (0)20 8943 7393 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified on
10 June 2010.