Welcome to the NMS chemical and biological metrology website. Please log in
to view restricted content.
Laboratory internal audit (TRLIA13)
- Event Type - Training Course
- Location - Ascot, Berkshire
- Start Date - 18 March 2008
- Duration - 2 days
- Cost - £950 + VAT
This training course provided by UKAS covers the processes involved in undertaking an internal audit. The course is run on an interactive basis and provides an opportunity for delegates to perform an internal audit through role-play.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved with, or interested in the use of internal audits, new quality managers and new laboratory staff.
What are the benefits?
This course will help you:
- Understand the internal audit process and its value;
- Gain hands on experience of the auditing process.
The course will cover:
- Internal laboratory audits;
- Witnessing tests and calibrations;
- Audit records;
- Corrective and preventative actions;
- Human aspects of auditing.
- Auditing the performance of a test and raising observations;
- Proposing corrective actions for given scenarios;
- The audit report;
- Management Review.
Further information and bookings
Contact the LGC Training Centre for further information or to make a booking:
LGC Training Centre
LGC, Queens Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 0LY
Tel: 020 8943 7631
Book on-line at www.lgc.co.uk
Last modified on
09 November 2007.